STUDY AFFIRMS BENEFITS OF NIA
A 2022 study published in the International Journal of Social Work revealed physical mental and wellbeing benefits felt immediately after doing Nia.
This U.S study assessed 56 healthy adults after taking a 1-hour Nia class:
- 98% agreed or strongly agreed that they felt better in their physical body.
- 100% experienced their mood improve.
- 100% felt they had released stress.
- 96% agreed they had creatively expressed their unique self.
- 89% affirmed they connected with at least one other person during class.
- 69.3% of participants reported using Nia class skills in their daily life between classes.